Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: Starnow Application

Now it's second year, I really need to start finding proper actors who have experience making films. I've heard "Starnow.co.uk" is good for recruiting actors, so I created an application on there to see if I could find any suitable actors:


As you can see, I have given a little description of the idea so any applicants know what they're in for. I have also stated the production time, so they can be available for when I'm filming. Due to being a student, I have warned them in advance that this is unpaid, which I know unfortunately means I will not get as many applicants; however I'm hoping at least a few people apply so I get a choice of who will suit this role the best.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment