Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: New Actor

Luckily my friend Jamie (who was our reporter in the Digital News project) is available on the filming days, and he said he is excited about starring in this role. I believe he is the perfect candidate for this role as not only does he have all the physical features I want, but he also has a great talent in front of the camera.

I've known him for many years, so we both know exactly how each other works, which means we can play to our strengths. I know how to get the best out of Jamie, and we communicate on a personal level due to being friends. This friendship also means we trust each other, as well as enjoying every shoot we do (mainly due to his funny personality).

I have every faith in Jamie, and believe he will deliver a performance exactly the way I want it to be and planned out in my head.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment