Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: Idea after Script Feedback

After getting feedback from my script and having a long discussion with Helen, I have now got a few more ideas for my film. Helen made a good point about the fact I'm limiting myself due to basing the whole film in an office.. Therefore I have decided to start the film in his car, as this means I can film him making his way to work as well as the office.

I think my attempt to portray the poem through different office props has made it quite confusing and farfetched.. therefore I have decided to stick with the poem being a thought in his head, however I will have the last bit of the poem on the back of a photo frame to make it more interesting, and gives something for the audience to refer to.

Finally, I am changing the fact my actor is going to be in a wheelchair. Even though this was a good ending, it just meant I limited myself to what I could film (especially now he's going to be driving). Therefore I am considering a different injury, and at the moment I'm thinking a lost arm, as this won't stop him from driving, and can film a lot easier. The reveal of the lost arm will still have the desired effect as the wheelchair did.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment