Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: Location

I will be filming in two locations for my fiction film, one inside and one out:


The inside location is situated in Rochester, and this will be turned into an office for my actor. This will be used as his place of work, as the Army gave him an office due to his injury while serving for his country. I want the room to be quite dark so I can reinforce his mental condition as well as his loneliness. It also helps me hide the fact he has one arm, as I want to reveal that at the end. I will be using the stereotypical office props to make it look realistic, however I don't want to use too many as I don't want to make it look crowded, especially as he's going to be a bit OCD (typical Army trait)


The outside location is situated in Chatham, and this will be used for the flashbacks. I wanted a location which would reinforce War, and I believe this is the perfect place as it is quite secluded and has cannons. The buildings and river will make it look like an army barracks too. It also has a grassy bank which I can use for when my actor gets injured.

Both of these locations are perfect for what I want, and they are nearby making it easier for everyone to get to. The only thing I'm worried about is the cannons.. They are good for War, however they may not look very realistic, which could make my film look childish and unprofessional. So I will have to think about my shots carefully.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment