Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pre-Production Major Project Research: Contacting Director

After realising that our major project is similar to the popular TV series "The Inbetweeners" I have decided to look into the main director - Ben Palmer. He directed 11 episodes between 2009 and 2010 making him the most used director on the programme.



He has also directed TV series like "Bo Selecta" and "Star Stories" which are all of a similar genre as our project. Im hoping his comedic directing style will help me achieve what I want in our project; therefore I emailed his agent to see if I can get some tips.

Im hoping to get a response soon so I can put these experienced tips to the test and improve on past projects

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment