Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Work Experience: Dog Show in Essex

I got an email from Roy Dyer (who I worked with for my Documentary Unit) asking if I can film his big event at his Training Centre in Essex. It was a charity event, raising money for Help For Heroes, so I was very excited to work for Roy again.

The day went really well, and I filmed all the shows (which meant getting up close to all the dogs performing). Working on my own was a challenge, but one I was ready for. It helped that I knew some of the people due to working with them on one of my projects before.

Not only was it enjoyable, but I also gained lots of experience as I filmed on my own, and with a camera I have never used before. This type of experience was exactly what I needed to develop my skills and gain confidence in this field of work


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment