Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Work Experience: Strictly Come Dancing

I got an inbox from Simon Rowland who was the leader of the Audience Team when I worked on Jools Holland. He asked me if I was interested in being a runner for Strictly Come Dancing, which I took with both hands!

It was filmed on the outskirts of London, which meant getting a couple of trains, which I'm very used to. I got to the studios and introduced myself to everyone (as I have never met them before). After the brief, I got a tour of the studios and then was told what I was going to do.

I spent most of the day showing different audience members where they were sitting, as the studios was split into multiple sections. This meant being loud and confident, as well as remembering the different seating arrangements (which were labelled with colours).

The day went great as I believe I performed well with every task I was given. It was a great experience to work on such a big show with A-list celebrities, and one I have gained a lot of experience from. Working in a team and customer service are definitely skills I have developed after working on this programme.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment