Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: Sound Effects

One of the main aspects of my film is the use of sound effects. I want to reinforce the idea that my character is an ex-army servant who is suffering from a mental health problem due to the experiences he had fighting for his country. This means I need realistic "war sounds" to make it obvious to the audience what's happening; therefore I have searched for different sound effects on youtube and found ones for each of these:


  • Gun shots - for when he is experiencing the flashbacks

  • Gun reloading - for when he is in the car and releases the handbrake

  • Tank moving - for when he is reversing out of the parking space

  • Grenade - for when he throws the coke can out of the window

All of these sound effects will help the audience realise that every little thing he does, reminds him of something to do with when he was at War.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment