Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: Music

After filming the car scenes, I realised I needed a song to be played on the radio therefore I looked on this website:


As you can see in the link above, the songs are royalty free so we can use them in our films without any worry of copyright laws. This website turned out to be really handy as it gave you sub-categories so you could narrow your searches down to exactly what mood/genre you wanted. I wanted a song that used classical instruments as well as having a quite calming tone (as my character tries to use the radio as a form of peace). After searching for a while, I came across this one:



As you can see above, the song uses the instruments I wanted to enhance the genre, as well as having the calm tone I desired. The name of the song "Funeral March For Brass" also links in with the subject of the film, so I was very happy when I found this piece of music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment