Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Digital News Unit: Critical Reflection

I am very happy with how this unit went as I believe we created a very successful website with good quality videos. I am very proud of my team as we all worked tirelessly to achieve our goals in good time. For the future, I would definitely be more organised before shoots as that means we would not waste time (which we did slightly for this unit). Shot lists and good communication within the team before the shoots would have helped this, so these will definitely be used in the future.

Overall, I couldn't fault my team with their effort. Helen worked extremely hard as a producer, and Chris worked his socks off with the edit. I am happy with my own performance too as I worked well under pressure on the days, and helped with the organisation as well as the edit afterwards. It's nice to see my ideas come together and be displayed on screen, and this is down to the effort and determination of our team.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment