Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Studio Production Unit: Critical Reflection


I am delighted with my performances as a director and sound assistant on this project. I gave one hundred percent effort in performing my jobs as well as I could, while having full focus the whole time so mistakes were limited. I am very pleased with how the VT’s turned out, especially as they were created in my mind to begin with. It was amazing to see them become a reality with the help of my team, who all worked really hard to create interesting and high quality videos. The main aspect I learnt was the importance of planning, as this gave us all confidence on the shooting days. I loved my role as the VT director, and that is definitely a job I will seek in the future as I enjoyed leading a team to success. I have a learnt a lot from being a sound assistant on the live show, and I will take this experience with me into my future projects so sound will never be an issue again. Overall I am very happy with how this unit went, and I would love to work on a live production again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment