Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fiction Adaptation Unit: Ideas

After reading "Summer in England" by Alice Meynnell, I thought of the idea of basing my film in an office. This is setting the scene in a completely different place to where the poem is originally set (war zone).

The plan is to adapt the war conventions into everyday life e.g. email instead of guns... This will modernise the poem, as well as adding comedy value. I haven't fully decided on the genre yet, but I want it to be either a comedy or thriller... I have ideas for either genre

The main part of my film will be comparing World War I to everyday life nowadays. I want to show that different jobs at different times share the same fear, stress and pressure.

One idea I can't decide on is whether or not to have my character as an ex-soldier or not.. I will be looking at the pros and cons of this feature; and decide soon

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment