Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Digital News Unit: Ideas

I was delighted to find out I was with my Documentary group again (Chris and Helen), and we got straight to work trying to think of a news channel which would appeal to us. Straight away we all agreed on doing a sports channel aimed at young people, as we all love sport therefore having a passion for it.

Helen came up with a great name for our channel: "Tekkers TV". This works in many ways as not only is "tekkers" a word used in sports, it also has a nice ring to it (alliteration). It means a lot to us too as our production name for the last project we worked on was called "Tekkers Productions", so we're carrying on the theme as well as making it relevant to the project.

I am very excited with this project, and the prospect with working with my team again

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment