Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Work Experience - Sport Reliefs Top Dog

I have just completed a week of work experience with the BBC. I was a runner for Sport Reliefs Top Dog. I spent most of my time working with the dog experts where I was given multiple tasks to do throughout the week to help them succeed in doing their job. Not only did it go well, but also every member I worked for gave great feedback as they said they were very happy with me and my efforts.

When I wasn't working with the experts, I was collecting the contestants as well as helping out with the art department. This also went well as all my contestants were pleased (including celebrities).

Overall it was an amazing experience where I learnt a lot and gathered valuable knowledge of the production industry.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment