Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Directions Unit: A Journey Through Freedom - Directing

Throughout the day of filming, I made sure I was the best director I could be. I started off with a brief so everyone, including the actors knew what they were doing, and what the plan was for the whole day. I then made sure I gave clear and precise instructions to my actors, so they knew exactly what type of characters I wanted.

One of my main successes was keeping the good morale for the whole day. Filming days can be very stressful for everyone, but I made sure people were happy and positive as I believe these are key for creating a successful film. Food, drink and jokes were all part of creating and maintaing the great atmosphere which was also very professional throughout.

Another success was my organisational skills. We kept well with the timing and got every shot I wanted. This is due to the work ethic of my team and actors, as well as my precise directing.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment