Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Documentary Unit: Conclusion

Overall I am very pleased with our documentary, and extremely proud of our team; I can't fault either of them for their efforts. Great team work was the key to our success, and it helped that we were always on the same wavelength. We overcame all the problems that got thrown at us, and stuck together throughout. Big thanks to Roy and everyone associated with him and the Training Centre too - they were a great help and cooperated perfectly.

I personally have learnt a lot during this project. Not only have I gained skills technically, I have also learnt key factors about organisation and timing. I really enjoyed this project, and am looking forward to making more documentaries in the future

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment